Engine:2.4 liter 4 Cylinder Engine
Fuel Efficiency:22 CITY / 30 HWY
Side-Impact Air Bags
This 2011 Chevrolet HHR is front wheel drive. It embodies class and sophistication with its refined white exterior. This Chevrolet HHR has a 2.4 liter 4 Cylinder Engine high output engine. The vehicle has an automatic transmission. Stay safe with additional front side curtain airbags. Front and rear side curtain airbags are included on this small suv. It is equipped with front air bags. Help alleviate lower back pain with the driver seat lumbar support in the Chevrolet HHR. It can run on either gasoline or E85 fuel. This small SUV will zip through traffic.
WHEELS: 16" (40.6 CM) STEEL. Equipment listed is based on original vehicle build. Please confirm the accuracy of the included equipment by calling the dealer prior to purchase.
- WHEELS: 16" (40.6 CM) STEEL
- Front wheel drive
- Battery rundown protection
- GVWR; 4240 lbs. (1923 kg)
- Suspension; Touring
- Steering; electric power; speed-sensitive
- Brakes; 4-wheel antilock; front disc/rear drum
- Tire sealant and inflator kit in place of spare tire
- Glass; deep-tint second row doors; quarter windows and rear
- Mirrors; outside power-adjustable with body-color cap (Mirror caps are bright chrome when B57 is ordered.)
- Wipers; front intermittent; speed-sensitive
- Wiper; rear
- Audio system feature; 6-speaker system
- Seat adjuster; 8-way power driver (fore/aft; height adjuster; seat cushion tilt; lumbar and manual recline) and manual front passenger; 4-way (fore/aft and recline)
- Seat; front passenger flat-folding seatback
- Console; floor with rear and 3 front cup holders
- Steering column; tilt
- Instrumentation with speedometer; fuel gauge; tachometer and Driver Information Center with outside temperature; warning messages and programmable menu features
- Windows; power; include driver Express-Down
- Theft-deterrent system; vehicle; PASS-Key III+
- Air conditioning; with air filtration
- Defogger; rear-window electric
- Power outlets; 2 auxiliary; 1 front and 1 rear
- Mirror; inside rearview manual day/night
- Glovebox; auxiliary
- Map pocket; driver seatback
- Cargo mat; carpeted rear
- Daytime Running Lamps
- Air bags; dual-stage; frontal; driver and front passenger with infant only suppression (Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child's age and size. Even in vehicles equipped with air bags and the Passenger Sensing System; children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate infant; child or booster seat. Never place a rear-facing infant restraint in the front seat of any vehicle equipped with an active frontal air bag. See the Owner's Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.)
- Air bags; head curtain side-impact; front and rear outboard seating positions (Head curtain side air bags are designed to help reduce the risk of head and neck injuries to front and rear seat outboard occupants on the near side of certain side-impact collisions. Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child's age and size; even in vehicles equipped with air bags. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate infant; child or booster seat. See the Owner's Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.)
- Door locks; rear child security
- LATCH system (Lower Anchors and Top tethers for CHildren); for child safety seats
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System
We've had our HHR for 6 months now and I still enjoy driving it every time I get in. Gets a lot better mileage than what I'm used to in my 4x4 - and that's the reason we bought it. It's my wife's daily driver and our outlay for fuel has dropped dramatically! At 6'2", I still have plenty of room. The engine in ours (Ecotech 2.4L) has plenty of power without making the mileage suffer. I love the room on the inside - although I think I'd make a few adjustments in the materials used. Yep, the fun is back in driving, thanks to the HHR!Read more reviews at Cars.com
*Dealer Discounts are available to any and all members of the buying public. Residency restrictions do not apply.
MSRP is the Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) of the vehicle. It does not include any taxes, fees or other charges. Pricing and availability may vary based on a variety of factors, including options, dealer, specials, fees, and financing qualifications. Consult your dealer for actual price and complete details. Vehicles shown may have optional equipment at additional cost. Dealer discounts may include regional incentives that are not available to all customers. See dealer for details. The estimated selling price that appears after calculating dealer offers is for informational purposes, only. You may not qualify for the offers, incentives, discounts, or financing. Offers, incentives, discounts, or financing are subject to expiration and other restrictions. See dealer for qualifications and complete details. Images, pricing and options shown are examples, only, and may not reflect exact vehicle color, trim, options, pricing or other specifications. In transit means that vehicles have been built, but have not yet arrived at your dealer. Images shown may not necessarily represent identical vehicles in transit to your dealership. See your dealer for actual price, payments and complete details.
*Manufacturer’s Rebate subject to residency restrictions. Any customer not meeting the residency restrictions will receive a dealer discount in the same amount of the manufacturer’s rebate.
While great effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information on this site, errors do occur so please verify information with a customer service rep. This is easily done by calling us at (866) 665-9331 or by visiting us at the dealership.
**With approved credit. Terms may vary. Monthly payments are only estimates derived from the vehicle price with a 72 month term, 5.9% interest and 20% downpayment.