Exterior:Atlantis Blue Metallic
Interior:Light Titanium/Jet Black
Engine:2.4 liter 4 Cylinder Engine
Fuel Efficiency:22 CITY / 32 HWY
Satellite Radio Ready
See what's behind you with the back up camera on this unit. This unit is equipped with the latest generation of XM/Sirius Radio. This 2013 Chevrolet Equinox has satellite radio capabilities. It is front wheel drive. The Chevrolet Equinox has a 2.4 liter 4 Cylinder Engine high output engine. This 2013 Chevrolet Equinox is outfitted with an OnStar communication system. The vehicle shines with an exquisite blue finish. Maintaining a stable interior temperature in this 2013 Chevrolet Equinox is easy with the climate control system. Enjoy the tried and true gasoline engine in the vehicle. The vehicle has an automatic transmission. With the adjustable lumbar support in this small suv your back will love you. The perfect balance of space and size. this unit cruises through the city with ease.
DRIVER CONVENIENCE PACKAGE: includes (BTV) remote vehicle starter system and (AE8) 8-way power front seat adjuster. E85 FLEXFUEL CAPABLE. LICENSE PLATE BRACKET: FRONT. CHEVROLET MYLINK. SEAT ADJUSTER FRONT: DRIVER 8-WAY POWER WITH POWER LUMBAR. REMOTE VEHICLE STARTER SYSTEM. Equipment listed is based on original vehicle build. Please confirm the accuracy of the included equipment by calling the dealer prior to purchase.
- DRIVER CONVENIENCE PACKAGE: includes (BTV) remote vehicle starter system and (AE8) 8-way power front seat adjuster
- E85 FLEXFUEL CAPABLE
- LICENSE PLATE BRACKET: FRONT
- CHEVROLET MYLINK
- SEAT ADJUSTER FRONT: DRIVER 8-WAY POWER WITH POWER LUMBAR
- REMOTE VEHICLE STARTER SYSTEM
- Engine; 2.4L DOHC 4-cylinder SIDI (Spark Ignition Direct Injection) with VVT (Variable Valve Timing)(182 hp [135.7 kW] @ 6700 rpm; 172 lb-ft [232.2 N-m] @ 4900 rpm)
- Axle; 3.23 final drive ratio (Requires 1LH26 model and (LEA) 2.4L DOHC 4-cylinder SIDI engine.)
- GVWR; 4960 lbs. (2250 kg) (Requires front-wheel drive vehicles and (LEA) 2.4L DOHC 4-cylinder SIDI engine.)
- Alternator; 120 amps
- Battery; maintenance free with rundown protection; 525 CCA
- Drivetrain; front-wheel drive
- Suspension; front independent MacPherson strut with stabilizer bar; optimally-tuned shocks and hydraulic-ride bushings in front control arms
- Suspension; rear independent multi-link with hydraulic rear trailing arm links and stabilizer bar
- Suspension; Refined Ride
- Brakes; 4-wheel antilock; 4-wheel disc
- Exhaust; single
- Tire; compact spare with steel wheel
- Luggage rack side rails; roof-mounted; Charcoal
- Bumpers; front and rear body-color with Charcoal lowers
- Moldings; Charcoal lower rocker
- Grille; Charcoal with chrome surround
- Headlamps; halogen composite with automatic exterior lamp control
- Glass; deep-tinted (all windows except light-tinted glass on windshield and driver- and front passenger-side glass)
- Wipers; front variable-speed; intermittent with washer.
- Wiper; rear variable-speed; intermittent with washer
- Liftgate; rear manual with fixed glass
- Door handles; body-color
- Audio system feature; 80-watt 6-speaker system mid-range speakers in each door and tweeters in the A-pillars. (Upgradeable to (UZ8) Pioneer premium 8-speaker sound system.)
- SiriusXM Satellite Radio is standard on nearly all 2013 GM models. Enjoy a 3-month trial to the 'XM Select' package; with over 170 channels including commercial-free music; all your favorite sports; exclusive talk and entertainment. And now add premium channels to your trial at no-cost. Welcome to the world of satellite radio. (If you subscribe after your trial period; subscriptions are continuous until you call SiriusXM to cancel. See SiriusXM Customer Agreement for complete terms at www.siriusxm.com. Other fees and taxes will apply. All fees and programming subject to change.)
- Antenna; roof-mounted
- Seat; rear; 2-way fore/aft adjustment with 60/40 split seatback and 3-way recline
- Console; front center with armrest and concealed storage
- Armrest; rear center with dual cup holders
- Steering column; tilt and telescopic
- Instrumentation includes speedometer; single trip odometer; fuel level; engine temperature and tachometer
- Compass display included in Driver Information Center (DIC) (Not available with (UE0) OnStar delete.)
- Windows; power with Express-Down on all 4 doors
- Rear Vision Camera
- Air conditioning; manual climate control
- Defogger; rear-window electric
- Cupholders; 2 front in center console and 2 rear in center armrest with 1 bottle holder in each door
- Power outlets; 4 auxiliary with covers; 12-volt includes 1 front of console; 1 in console; 1 in back of console and 1 in cargo area.
- Mirror; inside rearview manual day/night
- Visors; driver and front passenger illuminated vanity mirrors
- Assist handles; front passenger and rear outboards
- Map pocket; front seatback; driver and front passenger
- Lighting; interior with theatre dimming; center-mounted dome; rear cargo area; dual front map lights; ambient lighting on center stack surround; and center console cupholders (Includes ambient lighting on instrument panel and center console.)
- Brakes; brake assist
- Brakes; Hill Start-Assist (HAS)
- Daytime Running Lamps
- Safety belts 3-point; driver and right-front passenger; height-adjustable includes pretensioners
- Safety belts; 3-point; rear; all seating positions
- LATCH system (Lower Anchors and Top tethers for CHildren); for child safety seats
The Chevy Equinox offers great performance and technology for the price. This SUV provide a smooth comfortable and quiet ride, one that can not be found in a much more expensive "luxury cars". The seats are very comfortable and there much leg room space for the rear passengers withe the sliding rear seat. I test drove many cars in the class withe conclusion that the Equinox is ahead of the competition. The entry level engine has plenty of power. Chevy's "My Link" offers great integration with my Iphone. The Iphone applications voids the need for an inferior in-dash or separate GPS. You can get vocal GPS commands through the car speakers. A big positive surprise from an American car makerRead more reviews at Cars.com
*Dealer Discounts are available to any and all members of the buying public. Residency restrictions do not apply.
MSRP is the Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) of the vehicle. It does not include any taxes, fees or other charges. Pricing and availability may vary based on a variety of factors, including options, dealer, specials, fees, and financing qualifications. Consult your dealer for actual price and complete details. Vehicles shown may have optional equipment at additional cost. Dealer discounts may include regional incentives that are not available to all customers. See dealer for details. The estimated selling price that appears after calculating dealer offers is for informational purposes, only. You may not qualify for the offers, incentives, discounts, or financing. Offers, incentives, discounts, or financing are subject to expiration and other restrictions. See dealer for qualifications and complete details. Images, pricing and options shown are examples, only, and may not reflect exact vehicle color, trim, options, pricing or other specifications. In transit means that vehicles have been built, but have not yet arrived at your dealer. Images shown may not necessarily represent identical vehicles in transit to your dealership. See your dealer for actual price, payments and complete details.
*Manufacturer’s Rebate subject to residency restrictions. Any customer not meeting the residency restrictions will receive a dealer discount in the same amount of the manufacturer’s rebate.
While great effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information on this site, errors do occur so please verify information with a customer service rep. This is easily done by calling us at (866) 665-9331 or by visiting us at the dealership.
**With approved credit. Terms may vary. Monthly payments are only estimates derived from the vehicle price with a 72 month term, 5.9% interest and 20% downpayment.